Synavos is looking for Content Marketer who is expected to ‘own’ the business’s websites and blog sites, being responsible for ensuring that it has compelling content, navigation, structure/design, localization, and landing pages that will make the business’s content easily digestible by the audience. This role involves active participation in overseeing content creation for various distribution approaches, inclusive of social media, websites, case studies, blogs, events, videos, email campaigns, and presentations.
At this capacity, the Content Marketer helps in driving growth of the business’s primary content databases by providing the business/product’s audiences with constant, helpful, and interesting content that is in-tune with their interests and needs.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and product teams to produce high quality content
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, and an overall experience of 2-4 years
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Marketing content creation
- Writing and documentation