Synavos is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing dream team and take responsibility for planning/executing marketing activities in order to udit the current “digital” presence of the brand and establishing us as thought leaders in the industry with an end goal of increasing the sales funnel.
- Planning, development, execution and tracking of digital campaigns, including account based targeting, online advertising etc.
- Establish a deep understanding of how user interacts with our digital assets and optimise the journey to generate leads.
- Be responsible for achieving digital marketing KPIs.
- Management of all digital touch points.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to Marketing Manager.
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience (1-3 years) delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be hands-on with Google suite tools for website management and Marketing Automation tools
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML and CSS knowledge is a PLUS.
- Experience in B2B industry is a super plus
- Lead Generation