We are not so detailed in our requirements. We are looking for a .NET developer who has a
couple of years’ experience and is really eager to developer him-/herself in .NET coding and
architecture. Synavos’ rather hire “hungry” developers than more experienced ones.
Therefore, we want a person who is driven by learning new stuff and can come up with good
suggestions for solutions. We expect the person we hire to be communicative, being able to
chat and interact with the international clients like friends do.
Like Steve Jobs once said, he didn’t hire people who he should tell what to do, instead he
wanted people who told him what to do. And Synavos expect to get the same from you – a
person who wants to improve what we do today.
This role requires frequent work travels to Sweden, for on site client interaction. We need
you to have a passport readily available.
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you! We’re actively seeking a Full Stack Web
Developer to join our talented team of consultants.
What You Can Expect
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you’ll be working to provide web-based solutions to our
clients’ various business challenges. You’ll tap into your experience with Object-Oriented
with other web-based tools and technologies to aid in the construction of intuitive web-based
You won’t be just a developer focused on one technology or application layer. Rather, you’ll
be a valuable team member developing across all layers of client solutions and will
experience cross functional training through all aspects of project lifecycles.
Our Must Have List
- A passion to develop enterprise quality web solutions leveraging both client side
(Angular) and server-side technologies (C# – .NET & .NET Core)
- Experience with Angular or similar client-side frameworks (Angular 4 experience
- A working understanding of static typed, object-oriented languages such as C# or
- Web development experience (HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks, Responsive design,
- Experience with the creation and/or consumption of RESTful web services
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong in API Driven Development
- Knowledge of Swagger, and SOAP Services